Ken Macklin, Ph.D.
Ken is a native of Illinois and has a 50/50 research/extension appointment in the Department of Poultry Science at AU. He is a member of Alabama Poultry & Egg Association, Southern Poultry Science Society, Poultry Science Association, is on the board of the Southern Conference of Avian Disease and is the Treasurer for the AU Chapter of Sigma Xi. Additionally he is involved with several committees at AU as well as several other committees throughout the US.
Areas of Research
- Farm food safety
- Bacterial disease control and prevention
- Parasite control and prevention in poultry
- 2003: Ph.D., Poultry Science, Auburn University
- 1995: M.S., Biology, Northern Illinois University
- 1992: B.S., Biology, Northern Illinois University